Welcome to the NCCS!
The NCCS offers a broad range of interactive tools for finding organizations, tracking information, building online and on-the ground teams, and taking action in your community. The Lehigh Valley Community Platform includes the following nine interactive modules:
- Our Community : Provides an overview, links to search for nonprofit organizations, community projects, and other opportunities.
- Maps : An interactive map of nonprofit and other community resources.
- Organizations and Places : Find nonprofit organizations by location, activities, or services.
- Shared Resources : A directory of goods and services for building relationships, finding volunteer opportunities, and sharing equipment, facilities, and goods. Add your needs or list your available resources today!
- Knowledgebase : Share information across the community easily by reading or posting information on community projects, best practices, and other topics.
- Financial Analyzer : Examine detailed financial characteristics of nonprofit organizations such as revenue, expenditures, and charitable donations from the IRS Form 990.
- Community Statistics : This page provides a snapshot by combining socioeconomic data with figures on nonprofit resources (expenses, assets, and more) as well as charitable giving.
- Program Outcomes : Search for a specific nonprofit through the 'Search the Community' tool or the interactive map. You can view programs by selecting the program tab. Nonprofits can also track outcomes through this module by selecting the plus sign. (To use this tool you must first select an organization)
- Schools Module : Identify and track organizations working in education, mentoring, and other services for students and family. (To use this tool you must first select an organization)